Sorry about the delay in sending out score sheets. We are waiting for custom medals from the Renaissance Festival. Everything will be sent out soon.
Byggvir's Big Beer Cup will be accepting entries of historic, English, and European beer, mead, and cider styles from July 27 through August 17, 2013 at Northern Brewer, Midwest Supplies, Still H2O, and Brew and Grow.
Judging will be on-site at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival on Saturday, August 25 and Sunday August 26.
We at Byggvir's Big Beer Cup are very excited to announce that Mike Hoops from Minneapolis Town Hall has been generous enough to offer to brew the best beer of Byggvir's at Town Hall Brewery! Rules for this prize:
- Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery reserves the right to select "Brewers Choice" from the Best of Show round of judging. Brewers Choice may or may not be the Best of Show Winner. No meads, ciders, or sour beers will be considered.
- Brewers Choice will be brewed at Town Hall Brewery within the next calendar year. It will be served on tap at Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery the following August.
- The award winning brewer is welcome and encouraged to join the brew session with Head Brewer Mike Hoops at Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery at his/her own expense.
- Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery plans to enter the beer in the GABF PRO-AM Competition. Town Hall Brewery will pay the entry fee and provide 2 Passes to the GABF. The winning brewer will be responsible for travel expenses to Denver (airfare, hotel, food, etc.)
- See rules for GABF Pro Am at www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com